You may have noticed the main site and the blog have been having quite a few issues this past week. Its not you, its me.
I have been getting inundated with spam though my admin contact form. In fixing this simple problem, which was just to turn off that feature, the forum software wanted to be updated. So I did, but I accidentally put some file into the wrong directory and did some major damage. As simple as the website is in construction, I had to resort to external help and finally got it sorted out. Of course all this happened, over crew change day. I did end up losing some files from the forum, so there is some lasting impacts, but we are a fairly easy forum on that, so its not really obvious.
Its not a life and death situation but Its nice to be back up and running. If you see anything that isn't, please let me know.
You can post your questions, problems, kudos and comments about the administration of the website here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1