In this area, you can comment on employers, trends, jobs, rumors affecting the jobs and job prospect of Marine Engineers.
- Officer of the Watch
- Posts: 105
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:27 am
I have been offered a spot on a small oil tanker with Transatlantic lines, that runs around Japan and Okinawa, moves fuel for the US Navy. I have read some bad posts about the company in a different forum. Was wondering if anyone has any insight into the company/ships?
- Enduring Contributor
- Posts: 2676
- Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:29 am
- Currently located: East Coast, Canada
No insight here, but I wish you Good Luck!
- Posts: 2681
- Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:41 pm
- Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)
No, no insight from me either. But it seems a strange name for a company with operations mostly in the pacific, eheheh.
Certified Marine Engineer and Webmaster
Martin's Marine Engineering Page
Return to “General Job topics”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest