[Update]New Radical Propeller Design - Patent Issued / Notice

Got a part? looking for spares? Need something tangible? This is the place to post your wants and needs.
JAAcosta
Bilge Dweller

[Update]New Radical Propeller Design - Patent Issued / Notice

Post by JAAcosta »

Hello all, I'm a systems Engineer, I conceived a new Revolutionary propeller design.

Main Features:

Ultra Quiet, by far quieter than anything equivalent to date, except MHD but w/o magnetic fields.

Ultra Safe, the propellers is safe to operate near people or animals.

Ultra Strength, the design is inherent ultra rigid when compared with conventional propellers.

Allow new materials on it construction: it can be made from composites, ceramics, thermoplastics, carbon honey-comb also.

Interesting.. ok see it at my web, download the patent pdf with includes very detailed info.

http://www.jaacosta.com/

I want you all to know about my invention, that is patent pending, I'm looking for partners on the industry to develope it market potential.

Best Regards
Last edited by JAAcosta on Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
JAAcosta
Bilge Dweller

Re: New Radical Propeller Design Looking for Partnership

Post by JAAcosta »

Hi All, so long...

Update.

Today this patent have been issued.

I modestly continuously developed the concept along with the prosecution, as well developed building methods, and CAD solutions.

Beyond the cited characteristics, I've disclosed other peculiarities of this invention, as when the spiral has a expansion constant equal to 0, the fluid movement is what I name Hyper-axial, so the perturbation is so minimal, that fluid's molecules keeps its previous organization, not only with much less "expansion" due centrifugal movements also keeping most of its original arrangement, this feature allows a wide range of new applications as bio-medicals, also on high performance applications allow for lighter structures since introduces minimal centrifugal movement to the fluid movement, as well more control on the fluid mixture process.

This was just one unexpected characteristic disclosed on this propeller, more info new developments and special characteristics is available to select prospect under NDA.

I'm capable to quickly provide optimized STL files either to build proof-concept prototypes or production ready propellers, including new developed art (also patent pending).

Those entities with interest in this invention are welcome to visit my portal, and contact me.

Jose Angel Acosta
http://www.jaacosta.com
JAAcosta
Bilge Dweller

Re: New Radical Propeller Design Looking for Partnership

Post by JAAcosta »

NOTICE: 35 U.S.C. § 154(d) about provisional rights under pre-AIA stands: “a patent shall include the right to obtain a reasonable royalty from any person who, during the period beginning on the date of publication of the application for such patent under section 122(b)”, Accordingly an entity making use of this invention in USA from January 27th, 2011 is committed to reach us and negotiate an compensation on due royalties, I’m considering special NDA agreements in case is required non disclosure to related works or activities, off course this offering is limited by the time this patent is not assigned to an third party, so any entity should contact me as soon as possible, to avoid further exposition or potentially having to deal with other assignee, or having to pay other expenses and compensation related to legal proceedings.