CFOA 2012 Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Conference
Sept. 17 & 18 2012 in Victoria, BC
To register please visit: http://www.cfoavictoria2012.ca
Annual General Meeting of the Canadian Ferry Operators Association.
September 17-18, 2012, BC Ferries will host the Canadian Ferry Operators Association (CFOA) AGM and Conference at the Victoria Conference Centre.
The Conference is open to everyone to encourage information sharing and networking within the marine industry. The theme of the 2012 Conference is Critical Ferry Infrastructure in Canada (Investments in safety, people, ships and terminals). We are putting together a spectacular event! The conference will have 18 speakers and over 36 exhibitors. It will explore factors which affect critical ferry infrastructure in Canada from the standpoint of safety, operational efficiency, financial performance, technical, operation, environmental integrity and customer service.
In addition to the presentations and trade show, the conference will include the following:
• An Icebreaker (informal Meet & Greet) at the Fairmont Empress Hotel on the Sunday evening;
• A tour of BC Ferries' Call Centre and state-of-the-art Operations and Security Centre, including a cocktail reception with live music at The Atrium (BC Ferries Head Office) on the Monday evening;
• A tour of one of our newest ferry, the Coastal Celebration, on the Tuesday morning at Swartz Bay; and
• A gala dinner and wine tasting at the award-winning Church and State Winery on the Tuesday evening.
• There is also a post-conference golf game on the Wednesday for those interested at the Cordova Bay Golf Course.
For additional information and for registration, please visit http://www.cfoavictoria2012.ca/