Do you know what it takes to stay ahead of the curve? Learn from top international maritime industry leaders at SHIPPING Insight 2012 North American Fleet Optimization Conference, Oct. 8-10 at the Stamford Sheraton Hotel in Stamford, Conn.
Industry leaders at SHIPPINGInsight 2012 will address the challenges and solutions for improving efficiency in ship and fleet operations. Panels will focus on major issues, including ship design and construction, fuel and propulsion alternatives, hull performance, asset management strategies, voyage optimization and regulatory compliance.
Who Will Attend?
• Ship owners
• Ship managers
• Naval architects
• Marine engineers
• System integrators and IT specialists
• Classification societies
• System/equipment suppliers
Some of the Topics You’ll Learn
• What are the market and technology drivers for ship efficiency?
• How will green ship designs affect operational efficiency?
• What are practical alternative fuels? Is LNG the answer?
• Do weather routing services reduce fuel and improve on-time performance?
• Learn how regulations will impact business performance.
Learn from the experts and network with your peers from all sectors of the shipping industry. View our complete agenda. Don’t wait. Register now to take advantage of early-bird discounts!
Soccoli Associates LLC, a maritime consultancy, and Rhodes Communications, Inc., an international communications firm specializing in the maritime industry, are co-producers for the SHIPPINGInsight conferences. Maritime Reporter and Maritime Professional magazines are the exclusive media sponsors.