I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to send you a quick email regarding the upcoming Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Africa meeting, taking place on the 22nd and 23rd January 2013 in Accra, Ghana.
Whether your area of focus is onshore or offshore, you can select which sessions you would like to attend to maximise your learning and arm you with the intelligence you need to stay one step ahead of the security threats to your operations.
With access to case studies and experience-sharing sessions with companies also battling with the difficulties you face, the intelligence you receive is directly tailored to address the specific challenges of operating in Africa.
The conference is broken down into streams – one with an onshore focus and one identifying solutions to offshore challenges. This means that every session is directly relevant to your daily job.
Download the brochure now to view these streams in full, and all of the presentations which will be covered.
For now, please take a look at some of the key benefits of attending either stream.
Onshore stream key benefits:
• Gain vital intelligence on what assets are being targeted and what critical infrastructure you should protect as a priority to guard against the evolving threat
• West African Gas pipeline Company Limited reveals the concrete steps being taken to heighten the protection of linear infrastructure, critical nodes and pipelines
• Access the latest intelligence and recommendations from AMSSA on striking the perfect balance between the technical and human elements of available solutions
• Take practical steps to implement a robust crisis management programme: Take part, share experiences and generate solutions at this interactive workshop
Offshore stream key benefits:
• The International Maritime Organisation reveals the latest intelligence on when are where assets are at most risk of piracy
• Implement the optimum security strategy to protect your assets according to risk assessment: Insights from Subsea 7
• Benin Navy addresses the latest initiatives being rolled out to minimise the offshore threat in West Africa
• Implement immediate steps to heighten the protection of your offshore assets: Benefit from experience sharing and benchmarking with your industry peers in this interactive workshop session
Tailor your own day to make sure every session is giving you the intelligence you need, whether you have an onshore or offshore focus.
If you are eager to confirm your place, then you can register online now (http://petrospot.msgfocus.com/c/15gaxLfb9aviCivCunz8yPF).
If you're considering joining the meeting, but require some more answers, I would recommend you download the brochure, and then confirm your place before Friday 26th October - you can save up to 1000 USD in the process.
To secure your place and join your industry peers at this leading event, please email: email@example.com
I look forward to meeting with you in Accra.