Greetings for the day.
We invite you to our 2 days of Project Management Professional (PMP) workshop in Canada for the following cities.
Visit us: PMP-Canada
• Ottawa : 04th & 05th Oct, 2016
• London : 04th & 05th Oct, 2016
• Kitchener : 11th & 12th Oct, 2016
• Halifax : 13th & 14th Oct, 2016
• Vancouver : 13th & 14th Oct, 2016
PMP has a pool of benefits for individuals and organizations. For organizations with certified PMP in team, a new door gets opened for new clients offering an international recognition along with better flexibility and increased risk management. PMP course can enrich an individual with new tools and skills while increasing his / her marketability. It also guarantees increased income and marketability as the demand of PMP is quite increasing.
We cover 5 Process groups and 10 knowledge areas as per PMI standards.
5 Process groups in Project Management:
• Initiation –How a project is initiated with Project Charter. Defining assumptions, risks, broader time lines etc.
• Planning –Plan a Project with Scope, Time, Cost, HR, Procurement and Risks Management.
• Execution – Understand how to execute the Projects.
• Monitoring & Controlling – Understand controlling timelines, cost & scope of the project along with managing stake holder’s expectations.
• Closing – How to close a project with performance appraisals, contracts closure etc.
10 Project Knowledge Areas in PMBOK 5th edition:
• Project Integration Management- This process coordinates the other areas to work together throughout the project.
• Scope Management – Gathering requirements, defining scope.
• Time Management – processes to ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
• Cost Management – Determine costs with Project cost, Management cost, contingency costs etc. Learn earned value techniques
• Quality Management – What is Quality control and Quality assurance? How this is applicable to the projects.
• Human Resource Management –processes used to develop, manage and put the project team together.
• Communications Management –How to manage stakeholders, meeting project reporting requirements etc.
• Risk Management –involves identifying, managing and controlling risk of a project.
• Procurement Management –group of processes used to acquire the materials and services needed to complete the project.
• Project Stakeholders Management – Identification, planning for stakeholders and also management and controlling their expectations.
What you will get.
• We Provide PMI 35 PDUs certificate after completing classroom and online training.
• 6 Full length mock tests are provided.
• Class handouts are provided.
• PMP flash cards.
• Business Lunch & Tea.
• Discussion learning in classroom training.
• 300 questions PMP Simulation Test at the end of course
• Get vital support- through email, online chat, telephone
Standard Price : CAD 1,618- USD 1,250
Early bird Price : CAD 1,167 –USD 900
Early Bird Date : 16-September-2016.
Please find the online payment procedure given below:
Step 1:Go to: Custom Payment-Link
Step 2: Click on Choose your course and select "Project Management Professional".
Step 3:Click on choose your country and select "Preferred Location".
Step 4: Click on Total course Price and enter "$900".
Step 5: Fill in the account details and submit the payment.
For more details please Visit us: PMP-Canada http://learningbrite.com/project-manage ... try=Canada
Note: We also provide training for PMP, Six Sigma, Change Management, Business Case Writing, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSPO, CBAP, MS-Project, Agile Estimations & Planning and Agile & Scrum.
Gary Lynn| Business Manager | Learningbrite | Contact No: 1 (646) 564-5682 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org..