European Shipping Week 2017 Conference
Wednesday 1 March, at the Steigenberger Wiltcher's Hotel, Brussels.
The European Shipping Week flagship conference will attract up to 400 high-powered delegates to hear from industry specialists and top European regulators on key issues under the overarching theme of:
European Shipping Policy: Delivering Global Competitiveness,
Quality and Sustainability.
Keynote debates will be held on Digitalisation, Trade and Decarbonisation. Global brands affecting shipping and the state of play in European Shipping Policy - including maritime careers, the current business climate and simplification - will also be forensically examined.
The line up of top-level industry and regulatory speakers includes:
• Michael Cramer, Chairman of the TRAN Committee, European Parliament
• Joe Mizzi, Minister of Transport and Infrastructure, Malta
• Magda Kopczynska, Director Maritime Transport DG Move, European Commission
• Violeta Bulc, Commissioner for Transport, European Commission
• Märtha Rehnberg, Associate Partner, Dare Disrupt
• Alexander Stubb, Member of Parliament, Finland
• Kyriakos Anastassiadis, CEO, Celestyal Cruises
• Marialaura Dell'Abate, Amoretti Armatori Group
• Mark Dickinson, General Secretary, Nautilus International
• Trond Hodne, Business Director, DNV GL Maritime
• Henriette Thygessen, CEO, Svitzer
• Melina Travlou, CEO, Neptune Lines
• Claus Frelle-Petersen, Senior Manager, Deloitte Nord
• Sophie Moonen, Head of Unit State Aid Transport, DG Comp
• Markku Mylly, Executive Director, EMSA
• Thomas Abrahamson, European Transport Workers' Federation (ETF)
• Merja Kyllönen, Member of the European Parliament
• Niels Smedegaard, President, ECSA, President and CEO, DFDS Group
• Wim Van de Camp, Member of the European Parliament
• Henrik Hololei, Director-General, DG Move, European Commission
• Julian Bray, Editor-in-Chief, Tradewinds
• Patrick Verhoeven, Chairman, European Shipping Week Steering Group and ECSA's Secretary General
Click here for further information on the programme.
Click here for more information and to register for the ESW Conference and/or Gala Dinner.
A variety of high visibility sponsorship packages are available for European Shipping Week, designed to suit particular budgets.
As a sponsor you will be entitled to hold your own Official Event during European Shipping Week 2017. This may be private or public, free of charge or paid-for, and may be held at the ESW Conference hotel or at any other suitable venue in Brussels. Your event will appear in the official listings, website and App and, where appropriate, it will receive substantial promotional support.
Supporting organisations, NGOs and other non-profit organisations may be entitled to host their own events free of charge.
Interested in running your own shipping-related event at ESW17? If so, please contact the events team at email@example.com or call +44 1295 814455
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have negotiated a specially discounted rate with the Steigenberger Wiltcher's Hotel. The group rate of €189 per night* is available to all ESW17 attendees.
To book your accommodation please contact the Reservations Team directly on +32 2542 4242 quoting the group code ESW17.
*Breakfast, national and local taxes included. City tax at €9.50 per room per night not included.
Shipping Innovation Limited is an independent joint venture between Elaborate Communications Ltd and Petrospot Ltd. Registered Address: Petrospot House, Somerville Court, Trinity Way, Adderbury, Oxfordshire OX17 3SN, UK (Company No. 8033419).