Project Management Professional (PMP) is a credential offered to an individual, who excels in managing a project.
We invite you to our 2 days of Project Management Professional (PMP) workshop in Canada for the following cities:
• Edmonton: 26th & 27th April, 2018
• Calgary: 26th & 27th April, 2018
• Winnipeg: 26th & 27th April, 2018
• Vancouver: 26th & 27th April, 2018
• Halifax: 03rd & 04th May, 2018
• Mississauga: 18th & 19th June, 2018
• Hamilton: 18th & 19th June, 2018
PMP has a pool of benefits for individuals and organizations. For organizations with certified PMP in team, a new door gets opened for new clients offering an international recognition along with better flexibility and increased risk management. PMP course can enrich an individual with new tools and skills while increasing his / her marketability. It also guarantees increased income and marketability as the demand of PMP is quite increasing.
We cover 10 knowledge areas and 5 process groups as per PMI standards.
5 Process groups in Project Management:
• Initiation – How a project is initiated with Project Charter. Defining assumptions, risks, broader time lines etc
• Planning – Plan a Project with Scope, Time, Cost, HR, Procurement and Risks Management.
• Execution – Understand how to execute the Projects.
• Monitoring & Controlling – Understand controlling timelines, cost & scope of the project along with managing stake holder’s expectations.
• Closing – How to close a project with performance appraisals, contracts closure etc.
10 Project Knowledge Areas in PMBOK 6th edition:
• Project Integration Management- This process coordinates the other areas to work together throughout the project.
• Scope Management – Gathering requirements, defining scope.
• Project Schedule Management – processes to ensure that the project is completed on schedule.
• Cost Management – Determine costs with Project cost, Management cost, contingency costs etc. Learn earned value techniques
• Quality Management – What is Quality control and Quality assurance? How this is applicable to the projects.
• Project Resource Management – processes used to develop, manage and put the project team together.
• Communications Management – How to manage stakeholders, meeting project reporting requirements etc.
• Risk Management – involves identifying, managing and controlling risk of a project.
• Procurement Management – group of processes used to acquire the materials and services needed to complete the project.
• Project Stakeholders Management – Identification, planning for stakeholders and also management and controlling their expectations.
What you will get.
• We Provide PMI 35 PDUs certificate after completing classroom and online training.
• 6 Full length mock tests are provided.
• Class handouts are provided.
• PMP flash cards.
• Business Lunch & Tea.
• Discussion learning in classroom training.
• 300 questions PMP Simulation Test at the end of course.
• Get vital support- through email, online chat, telephone.
• Standard Price: USD 1100 (CAD 1386).
• Early bird fee: USD 895 (CAD 1128).
• Early Bird Date: 13th April, 2018.
Kindly revert with the below details for the enrollments.
• Email address:
• Contact Number:
• Number of Participants:
Please find the online payment procedure given below:
Step1: Go to: Custom/Payment-Link
Step 2: Click on Choose your course and select "Project Management Professional".
Step 3: Click on choose your country and select "Preferred Location".
Step 4: Click on Total course Price and enter "895".
Step 5: Select the payment gateway "PayPal" and Click on Add to cart.
Step 6: Fill in the account details and submit the payment.
Visit us: PMP http://mailer.globalsixsigmaquality.com ... n,8y5r,709
Photo gallery of our previous workshops: Gallery. http://mailer.globalsixsigmaquality.com ... q,8y5r,709
Note: We also provide training for PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CSPO, CBAP, MS-Project, Agile Estimations & Planning and Agile & Scrum.
Matthew Brown| Business Manager | Contact No: 1 (713) 357-6528 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org..