I just finished a new book. It's a prep guide for getting a marine engineers certificate. - I'm looking for people currently in MEC3 or below to read the book and try to answer the 1000 test questions. I'm looking to have all 1000 sample exam questions answered in four ways-Algebra, graph, ratio, basic principles. The idea is to show different methods of answering exam questions besides algebra to help those that are not strong in algebra pass the exams.
If interested email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is the book information-
How to get your Marine Engineer’s Class-3 Certificate of Competency
By Scott Fratcher MEC3 / Yachtmaster Ocean
"If your working toward a marine engineer's license or certificate of competency this is the book for you!"
A book specifically written to help you pass your marine engineers exam, and get your first job.
Good up to MEC3 or Y3.
* How to pass your exam without using algebra
* Effective study techniques
* Learning to competently use the scientific calculator
* 1000 practice exam questions (largest list anywhere)
* Alternative methods to solve difficult exam question
* Preparing for oral exams
* Amassing needed sea time
* Tackling phobias to pass the STCW training
* Avoiding exam formula traps
* Getting your first job and making the big bucks
And much, much more!
Scott Fratcher has 20 years marine experience, Certificate of competency marine engineer third class and Yachmaster Ocean Note-In the download version you can better read the sketches and formula sheets
for more information