GEA westfalia ose 20 trouble wms

A place to exchanges questions and ideas of a technical / procedural nature. Go ahead, try to stomp us !
silvercyril
Bilge Dweller
Currently located: Indian ocean

GEA westfalia ose 20 trouble wms

Post by silvercyril »

I keep getting this alarm " WMS system fault too much water separation stop " . Timer T22 goes into countdown mode ,right now the setting is 60s .. and from 60:s when it reached 0 s this alarm is generated . The water content in feed is not high as I run the standby purifier and it works perfect , also confirmed with a water in oil test . Filling water setting T02 is only 0.10 sec same as the standby purifier .I checked the solenoid valve isn't leaking .
Pls help me in solving this issue
Lempoyan
Bilge Dweller
Currently located: Indonesia

Re: GEA westfalia ose 20 trouble wms

Post by Lempoyan »

I know too late already, but i just want to share my experience. Recently I have exact same problem state above. After rectify we found that the connection of wire is wrong. This is happen after do major overhaul on purifier.
popeye62
Officer of the Watch
Currently located: London

Post by popeye62 »

Hello Lempoyan, thanks for sharing.
Which solenoid/component was wired wrong?
When was it wired wrong?
How did you discover it?
Lempoyan
Bilge Dweller
Currently located: Indonesia

Post by Lempoyan »

This issue happen after done major maintenance on purifier. After major maintenance reconnect back all wire to the purifier frame. Then this issue happen. Firstly i try rectify most of the probability which can cause the problem. Then i ask help from lecky to check back the connection of wire at purifier frame. Which wire im not sure but not the solenoid wire.