Frank Menary

A place to remember our peers who have completed their last voyage on this earth. Finish With Engines.
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Frank Menary

Post by JK »

I sailed with Frank in 1988-89 with Canarctic Shipping. He was not a tall man but powerful beyond belief. When I went on watch and did my rounds I took a small pipewrench with me and unseated the commonly used valves a bit, so when I needed to open a valve I wouldn't embarrass myself by not being able to opening it after he closed it by hand. He was the only one of us onboard at that time, that could single handedly torque the rocker arms assembly on the main engines without breaking a sweat.
RIP Frank, I've often wondered how you were doing and was sad to see this.

Menary, Frank Jerome 1931 -2013

At the CSSS de Trois-Rivières - Center hospitalier régional, on September 15, 2013 , passed away at the age of 82, Mr. Frank Jerome Menary, spouse of Mrs. Paulette de Repentigny, residing in Trois-Rivières.

He is survived by his wife Paulette de Repentigny; her children: Frank junior, Marcey, Kathy and Melanie Menary; as well as her sister, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, cousins, cousins ​​and friends.
Any expression of sympathy can result in donations to the Canadian Cancer Society (1491 boul. Des Forges, Trois-Rivières Qc G8Z 1T7).
https://translate.google.com/translate? ... rev=search