New engine

General maritime and engineering discussion occurs on this board. Feel free to post newsbits, comments, ask questions about maritime matters and post your opinions.
Feliks
Superintendent
Currently located: Kraków,Polska

Re: New engine

Post by Feliks »

This German idea works or doesn't work, but certainly when applied to my balloons it shows the way to go .. My balloons are not perpetuam motion, just a giant heat engine for low temperature, which has already been proven to work because the balloon is rising due to this relatively low temperature inside.
And this German way how to properly enlarge it, it will work, enabling the previously wasted energy released into the air to use, and it can be energy released into the air from a coal-fired power plant, gas-fired power plant, or four-stroke energy engine (atomic power plants also), which only have no more than 50% efficiency, and the rest they release into the atmosphere And now maybe even with 40% of this energy can be used for electricity production, which can even give 90% of the total efficiency to give us such a new power plant ... 

Well, such "balloons" would have to have dimensions of 10 x 20 x 10 meters, and they could be built like scenes at outdoor concerts .. but the skin weight would be balanced, as well as thermal illumination in the form of foam polystyrene lining could be done .. No only the height of the tower is a problem .. Al I think that the height of 200 meters is quite real, that is, say, these 6 pieces of such "balloons" on this tower could work on one side, which would give a pull of up to 3000 KG ..

Well, for example, exhaust fumes from a diesel power plant could be introduced there, and with cooling hot water too .. So theoretically 50% of this heat energy lost in such a power plant could be forced to work ...

Even water vapor could also be used to fill a "balloon" .. its weight is only about 0.5 KG at a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius ..
hot air pump, e.g. power plant chimney ...
and works 24 hours a day regardless of the weather ..
hot air.jpg

Andrew :D
Merlyn
Fleet Engineer
Currently located: South Coast UK

Post by Merlyn »

Seems to me that when balloon one ascends the drum turns clockwise and when the other ascends the drum turns anti-clockwise?
How can this constant change in rotation be transmitted to the " generator " in order to provide a constant current output?
Also the generator seems more like a old dynamo ( dc ) than an alternator ( ac) output?
What's the transmission between the drum and the generator?
Helical gearing?
Single or double row?
Looks like a very high deck head job by here Andrew?
Remembering The Good Old days, when Chiefs stood watches and all Torque settings were F.T.
Feliks
Superintendent

Post by Feliks »

Merlyn, don't worry ... Modern electronics have no problems with changing DC to AC using inverters, and "holes" in current can be supplemented with superkondensator, charged when the current is on, smoothing its properties ... :roll:
Interesting properties of such an engine .. At a tower height three times greater, we will also receive 3 times more torque on the power output shaft, while we provide the same amount of heat per second....

What if the 10 ray tower was ...? it will also be 10 times more energy ...
The only limitations are the realities of technical possibilities ..
But theoretically, the energy received can go to ... infinity ...

Interesting..

Attachments
horairbig.jpg
Feliks
Superintendent

Post by Feliks »

Wuzak, on 12 Feb 2020 - 06:31, said:

Are you assuming that the hot air is still the same temperature at the top, when the bucket turns over to let the exhaust air escape?

Which would mean that you are creating power without extracting any heat energy.

Yes, thanks for the right thinking on the project ... Alone in the beginning, I described these balloons as the largest heat engine ... ..
But you can not say that it is a heat engine, because it just does not lose heat, and gives energy ..
This escaping heat can be reused by building a roof at the top that will collect it and bring it back to the bottom of the device for refilling.
By creating good thermal insulation, the heat lost will be minimal, and only theoretically we will have to supplement the heat lost as a result of putting it into the atmosphere, and not as a result of its loss for the work.
So it's not a classic heat engine, despite the fact that it uses heat ..

https://www.new4stroke.com/hot%20air6.jpg

Attachments
hot air6.jpg
Feliks
Superintendent

Post by Feliks »

Well, I see that I need to do the mathematical calculations step by step ...
so we have a 14m x 20m x 10m = 2800m ^ 3 bucklet ... he gives STRING at these 80 degrees Celsius those 500 KG of strength ... in a line, ALL bucklets give a total thrust of 12 x 500 KG = 6000 KG .
Now the pulling wheels have a diameter of 20 meters, i.e. a radius of 10 meters .. So we get a torque of 6000 x 10 m = 60,000 Kgm.
The circulation time of 1 bouquet is 100 seconds on this road 500 meters. or 500 meters divided by the circumference of the wheel, i.e. PI x D, 3, 14 x 20 m = 62 m, i.e. 500m / 62m = 8 turns, to overcome this path ... So one turn, that is 100 seconds / 8 = 12, 4 seconds lasts, i.e. 60 / 12.4 = 4.83 RPM per minute, on the wheel shaft,
The power we get with such parameters is 4, 63 rev / min x 60,000 kgm = 335 HP.

But now we can build it in a shaft dug in the ground, every 1000 meters deep, which is not a problem, and still part above the ground ..
And of course further permutations ..

https://www.new4stroke.com/hot%20air7.jpg

Attachments
hot air7.jpg
Merlyn
Fleet Engineer

Post by Merlyn »

That's all very well Andrew but what about the mirrors?
What's a Bucklet?
Could it be a mini bucket?
You know, like six buckets in line?
Six cylinders in line?
What's flowers got to do with this " power plant ? "
Bouquet?
Flower power maybe?
Remembering The Good Old days, when Chiefs stood watches and all Torque settings were F.T.
Feliks
Superintendent

Post by Feliks »

Yes it's all because of my double vision .. But the idea worth a large bouquet of flowers .. well, because these flowers are not only Carnot's belong ...

Well, the usual waste would be the release of hot air into the atmosphere ...
now imagine that you have a long pipe, but closed at its ends tight and well insulated ...
and now turn it upside down .. Will the air in the pipe move? Well, certainly not, and why Well, because there is ... cold air, and it is only hot .. and now if we install a fan at the bottom, which will give us a small vacuum, pumping this container into the air, then the warm air in the pipe will follow where there is under pressure, even small ...

Feliks
Superintendent

Post by Feliks »

So you certainly know that for 5 years I have been sick with Miastenia Gravis, which significantly slowed down my activities, even in the possibility of performing cool animations, etc. .. But it also sometimes prevents everyday life ... I take medicine four times a day,
Pyridostigmine, under the name Mestinon. This medicine was discovered in 1935 by Mary Broadfoot Walker and is described as the MIRACLE of St.Alfege's.

https://www.jameslindlibrary.org/articl ... BYLDCp4kWg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyridostigmine
Thanks to this MIRACLE, I can live quite normally, although up to 70% of people who had it died before this disease. This is a very rare disease, which even most doctors do not know, which causes muscle weakness, including breathing, which caused death. During this time I had dozens of cases that my breathing was not as it should be due to various events, for example, a cold or prosaic forgetting to take the Mestinon drug, which works only 5 hours. Then when I was lying in bed I could not breathe ... But I practiced that you had to get up and sit in a comfortable chair, with the head back in quite a significant way it makes my breathing easier because I don't have to overcome the weight of my chest ... I was supposed to wait this period of 60 minutes before Mestinon starts working, because it absorbs and starts working only after those 60 minutes .. Then I could lie down in bed and fall asleep peacefully ... So I practiced dozens of times if I have difficulty breathing , I have to sit in a comfortable chair with a good head support, which makes breathing easier, even if I don't have a respirator ... I even fell asleep in it a few times and sleep almost all night. That's why I think how people they have breathing problems, for example because of the Covid-19 coronavirus, it would also be easier for them to breathe in such a sitting position in an armchair or deckchair ... and then they would not have to count on the assistance of a respirator .. Of course, oxygen can be given tube . also, in this sedentary position. Well, I think they would not require a supportive respirator that could be for the more severely ill.
https://furnilux.pl/lezak-fotel-ogrodowy-laki

My thoughts and advice therefore give me that, among other things, for the treatment of coronavirus also tried the medicine Tocilizumab, which is also effective The city of Gravis .. Well, I think that the use of a regular mask in already sick people is unnecessary, because it makes it difficult to get rid of the virus from inside the body, and it is known that the severity of the infection is determined by the amount of bacteria, so if nothing will hinder leaving the body, the disease may be milder .. Similar to vaccination - a small amount of germs does not cause the disease, but only makes it resistant to it .. Therefore, retaining germs with a mask in sick people is highly inappropriate ..
Once on the forum I received from someone such a nice cap with the words Super Genius ".... now I modified it and added two spotlights with LEDs UV-C, or a similar UV.C lamp with a power of 7 watts, which will actively kill viruses 2 x 2 m in front of us .. It's good that it has a visor, because UV is harmful to the eyes .. But we can only use it when there is a high probability of infection, not all the time ..
Anyway, active in the alcove with the virus, you can use an old street lamp, in which you should gently break the outer bulb, and the filament itself will be left, which sends a lot of disinfecting UV light ... But also great attention to the eyes ... But, for example, hands can be in it "Drip".
coronavirus.jpg

I also think that patients could be put into the Solarium for five minutes , four times a day, then they would come home well tanned and with more vitamin D, which would increase their immunity ... :)
Greetings to everyone and I fight with my myasthenia, because for now it is incurable ... But what I have already experienced thanks to it, describes it, because it may be useful to others ... Maybe some MIRACLE will come again ??

Andrew 8)
Merlyn
Fleet Engineer

Post by Merlyn »

Well from my point of view I say keep running on all six Andrew as when all this fuel oil/ stinky gas/ lecky propellants expire your non turbo counter turning balloons ideas will come to the forefront and patents will become necessary.
Not too sure about the thermal / pump / blower version yet.

The assisted vacuum idea depicted I struggle with but given time I am sure the idea will grow on me somewhat.
I understand that you are all boxed in over there but looking on the bright side this will release more time for you to create yet more ideas of which I am sure we all look forward to with bated breath.
Kind regards and keep on trucking.
Feliks
Superintendent

Post by Feliks »

Feliks wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:46 pm So you certainly know that for 5 years I have been sick with Miastenia Gravis, which significantly slowed down my activities, even in the possibility of performing cool animations, etc. .. But it also sometimes prevents everyday life ... I take medicine four times a day,
Pyridostigmine, under the name Mestinon. This medicine was discovered in 1935 by Mary Broadfoot Walker and is described as the MIRACLE of St.Alfege's.

https://www.jameslindlibrary.org/articl ... BYLDCp4kWg
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyridostigmine
Thanks to this MIRACLE, I can live quite normally, although up to 70% of people who had it died before this disease. This is a very rare disease, which even most doctors do not know, which causes muscle weakness, including breathing, which caused death. During this time I had dozens of cases that my breathing was not as it should be due to various events, for example, a cold or prosaic forgetting to take the Mestinon drug, which works only 5 hours. Then when I was lying in bed I could not breathe ... But I practiced that you had to get up and sit in a comfortable chair, with the head back in quite a significant way it makes my breathing easier because I don't have to overcome the weight of my chest ... I was supposed to wait this period of 60 minutes before Mestinon starts working, because it absorbs and starts working only after those 60 minutes .. Then I could lie down in bed and fall asleep peacefully ... So I practiced dozens of times if I have difficulty breathing , I have to sit in a comfortable chair with a good head support, which makes breathing easier, even if I don't have a respirator ... I even fell asleep in it a few times and sleep almost all night. That's why I think how people they have breathing problems, for example because of the Covid-19 coronavirus, it would also be easier for them to breathe in such a sitting position in an armchair or deckchair ... and then they would not have to count on the assistance of a respirator .. Of course, oxygen can be given tube . also, in this sedentary position. Well, I think they would not require a supportive respirator that could be for the more severely ill.
https://furnilux.pl/lezak-fotel-ogrodowy-laki

Andrew 8)
https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/14/heal ... index.html

Andrew 8)
Feliks
Superintendent

Post by Feliks »

Thank you, Mr. President, for supporting UV sterilization of coronavirus! . This is really a good way, especially if we breathe through the tube in which the UV-C leds are mounted for a certain length ... 3 watts of power can clean the inhaled air from coronaviruses which are smaller than 0, 0001 mm, burst their genetic code. .
Also a visit to Solariuon 3 times a day for 4 minutes, will not hurt anyone, and will kill billions of wurus, while supporting our immune system with vitamin D, which after winter we do not have much ...

Merlyn
Fleet Engineer

Post by Merlyn »

Blimey Andrew,
Seems to me like you need a turbo bolted on,
Should blow away all those problems methinks.
Feliks
Superintendent

Post by Feliks »

Well, the UV view was updated, after the cretics, but they still claim that "nobody knows" ... of course, the use of special glasses from Solarium is still not mentioned, **** a stupid that is harmful to the eyes. There is also no mention of the possibility of disinfection of air in opaque tubes through which we can breathe and it will be free from viruses, and only harmful to them, because the tube will be a cover for us against this UV ... Patients in the room can also be temporarily covered, and thus cover before this UV disinfectant .. Besides, people have been going to Solaria for a long time and know what and how, However, the article clearly shows that someone is not on hand such methods .. the article was updated on 24.04.2020

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/2020 ... lGWj2MDv0w

And one more revealing text from the article "And when the virus is in your body, no amount of UV radiation will affect whether you are infected." .... but it will affect whether you recover or die ... because if there are fewer viruses in the body, the immune system will fight it ... of course, no mask for the same reason must not be worn on the face ...

Andrew.. 8)
Merlyn
Fleet Engineer

Post by Merlyn »

Can't spot the boost pressure Andrew?
Feliks
Superintendent

Post by Feliks »

, on 24 Apr 2020 - 16:44, said:

He should be a real leader and volunteer for the bleach injections first.

And with this bleach, it's a longer story ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_M ... Supplement

Andrew ,