Christmas Wishes

General maritime and engineering discussion occurs on this board. Feel free to post newsbits, comments, ask questions about maritime matters and post your opinions.
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Christmas Wishes

Post by JK »

Heading off to the wilds of New Brunswick for Christmas turkey. I am sure it is the only place in the world where there is no Blackberry reception!

I want to wish you all a good Christmas, plenty of turkey or lobster and a very merry time. If you are at sea, I hope the purser and cook put a good spread on for you.
Sébastien
Engineering Mentor
Currently located: Québec

Re: Christmas Wishes

Post by Sébastien »

Thanks JK,
Filet mignon and shrimp on board for tonight. Would have preferred turkey with the family. Merry Christmas to all.
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Post by The Dieselduck »

Just a quick note to wishes you all the very best of the Season. I hope your Christmas was pleasant, safe and fulfilling as it was for us. We spent a quiet Christmas at our home in BC, where the boys enjoyed opening some presents and relaxed with visits to family. The local weather was a typical rainy day with 7 degree celsius - perhaps not a white Christmas, but just fine for us.

I am thoughtful of many of our peers, such as Sebastien, who are out working, away from their families and wish them a safe time at sea. I further send out my well wishes to those seafarers currently imprisoned by pirates, and other thieves. These are terribly anxious times for them, and their family, and we can only hope that the situation improves for all involved.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Thanks again for all your participation in this forum. Hearing from all the different perspectives from marine engineers all over the world, is truly a gift for me, it is both enlightening and refreshing.
Attachments
Christmas.jpg (419.74 KiB) Viewed 3650 times
Martin Leduc
Certified Marine Engineer and Webmaster
Martin's Marine Engineering Page
http://www.dieselduck.net
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Re: Christmas Wishes

Post by JK »

Out of the wilds and back to civilization. A truly thoughtful soul gave me "Over 50" vitamins for a gift.
And a gift for the kids, a white Christmas with enough snow for sliding.