Podcast on Marine Engineering

General maritime and engineering discussion occurs on this board. Feel free to post newsbits, comments, ask questions about maritime matters and post your opinions.
tbuckle
Bilge Dweller

Podcast on Marine Engineering

Post by tbuckle »

Hello to all Diesel Ducks and alike.

I have recently been given an opportunity to start a podcast on the subject of the marine engineering and the maritime industry as a whole. I'm very excited about this project and would like some feedback from this community as to what the podcast should focus on.

I will be interviewing some of the most prominent leaders in the maritime industry, such as Dr. Bonginkosi Emmanuel Nzimande, who is the minister of transport of South Africa, as well as industry leaders such as CEO of Unicorn Shipping ,Alan Keith Oliver. I will even be talking to ship personal, from experienced Chief Engineers to fresh Cadets.

I'm interested in what kind of questions you would have me ask and would greatly appreciate your support behind this project.

I'm looking forward to your response.
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

Re: Podcast on Marine Engineering

Post by The Dieselduck »

There isn't anything that jump to mind just this instant (probably too many topics) but its great to hear about your project and hope you share the website you will be uploading to when complete.

All the best.
Martin Leduc
Certified Marine Engineer and Webmaster
Martin's Marine Engineering Page
http://www.dieselduck.net
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Post by JK »

Congratulations! Best of luck in your endeavor, it sounds exciting!
JollyJack
Fleet Engineer
Currently located: Eastern Canada

Post by JollyJack »

Say hi to Alan Oliver for me and let him know Doug Young is moving to Cape Town. :) Good luck with your podcast.
Discourage incest, ban country "music".