Can anyone answer a fwe questions for a project

General maritime and engineering discussion occurs on this board. Feel free to post newsbits, comments, ask questions about maritime matters and post your opinions.
brian
First Time Poster

Can anyone answer a fwe questions for a project

Post by brian »

i need a few general interview questions answered by a marine engineer if you are one and would like to answer a few question via email or phone please contact me at [email protected]

-thanks!
Big Pete
Engineering Mentor
Currently located: Solihull, England

Re: Can anyone answer a fwe questions for a project

Post by Big Pete »

Send the questions to me via this site, if they are not too intrusive I will do my best.
BP.
It is always better to ask a stupid question than to do a stupid thing.
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

Re: Can anyone answer a fwe questions for a project

Post by The Dieselduck »

Twice a year, once per semester, I get a huge rash of questions regarding the marine engineering profession for school projects. If this project revolves around this, you may want to point your browser to an additional source of information I have online, available on the main site.

Just look for the "Student Interview" under the "Other" subsection of the "Ship's Library". This document highlights my answers to the most popular questions students have raised about our profession. Of course the key word being, "my" so feel free to ask this forum's other members to assist you in this project.

Hope that helps.
Martin Leduc
Certified Marine Engineer and Webmaster
Martin's Marine Engineering Page
http://www.dieselduck.net