Are you a true leader who strives in innovated team environment? Would you like to advance your career with a world leader? Do you have the passion and commitment to achieve excellent results? If so, I would like to hear from you.
JOB TITLE AND LOCATION
Fleet Maintenance Manager- A World Leader, Vancouver BC
Our client, a world leader in the global maritime sector, is seeking a hands-on, experienced Fleet Maintenance Manager to join their Vancouver Team. The company has earned an excellent reputation by combining expertise and experience with the provision of high-quality maritime services.
WHAT IS IN YOU?
A competitive salary, benefits, company paid pension plans with career growth opportunity with a long established world leader.
Reporting to the VP and General Manager, the General Manager, the Fleet Maintenance Manager is responsible to manage technical challenges as well as manage and guide all the maintenance employees in the different locations, while ensuring adequate technical service provision to the Activity Managers.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Manage and supervise the repair and maintenance of all company’s floating assets
• Guide and supervise all maintenance personnel to continuously improve quality, while maintaining
a safe and healthy workplace and ensuring care of the environment.Schedule planned maintenance
and optimize purchasing.
• Provide technical support for all company’s equipment.
• Work with suppliers regarding best products for maintaining the fleet.
• Communicate with all personnel on maintenance and equipment availability.
• Manage dry-dockings and emergency repairs.
• Analyze performance, trends and continually improving processes.
• Budget with regular analysis and correction as needed along with expenditure management.
• Min. 5 years sea and/or onshore experience in vessel maintenance.
• Marine Engineer ( class 1,2 or 3), preferably experienced with tugs/offshore vessels.
• Minimum 5 years management experience.
• Proven strong analytical and computer skills.
• Working knowledge of Transport Canada Regulations and the Canadian Shipping Act.
• Demonstrated knowledge of safe working practices and other appropriate regulatory requirements.
• Passion and commitment to achieve excellent results.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Good trouble shooting skills.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Must be a self- starter with exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Please contact Sherry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-601-2800.