Technical Superintendent

Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
marineprojectgroup
Deck Plate Wanderer
Currently located: Nanaimo BC

Technical Superintendent

Post by marineprojectgroup »

This was in my inbox. Don't know anything about them, hoping it will help someone out...

I am reaching out to you to ask for your help. I have been asked to find a Technical Superintendent who has the existing legal right to work within Canada for a prestigoius maritime company. I am ideally looking for a Chief Engineer who is looking to come shore side or a Port Engineer/ Technical Superintendent who is looking for their next role in Canada. This is a new oppurtunity with a client doing some interesting new things in the Canadian maritime market and there is lots of room for fast track career progression. Starting salary is $80k-$140k depending on experience + generous bonus + EXTENSIVE benefits. If you are interested to know more details then please forward your resume confidentially to [email protected] - but if this is not for you, then could you forward this email to anyone who would be interested in a Technical Superintendent job in Canada. I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Daniel Curry
Principal Consultant

[email protected]
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

Re: Technical Superintendent

Post by The Dieselduck »

marineprojectgroup - Thanks for sharing your opportunities with us, here, on The Common Rail. I appreciate it. Looking forward to your continued visits and postings.
Martin Leduc
Certified Marine Engineer and Webmaster
Martin's Marine Engineering Page
http://www.dieselduck.net
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Re: Technical Superintendent

Post by JK »

80k is a pretty low salary to live attached to a blackberry or cellphone on call. You'd have to live in your car if the job is located out west.