FPSO project opportunity

Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
marineprojectgroup
Deck Plate Wanderer
Currently located: Nanaimo BC

FPSO project opportunity

Post by marineprojectgroup »

Found this in my inbox. I do not know anything about them. Hope it helps someone...

Hi Christopher,

I don't know if you might be able to help? My client has a very interesting opportunity for an engineer who has some project management training but wishes to develop their skills on complex FPSO projects and ultimately obtain the training, and develop the skills and experience to ultimately become a project manager for large and complex projects. The successful candidate could be a trained marine engineer, naval architect, civil engineer or mechancial engineer with some shipyard experience, preferably on FPSO's or LNG builds. Our client is a truly global company and is working on a number of large FPSO projects. The position will be based in London but will involve working with project teams globally. The client is insisting on a pre-existing EU work entitlement. It would be a great opportunity for an ambitious engineer. If you can think of anyone who might be interested and would like to recommend the, I'd appreciate it.

To follow is a link to the job advert: http://flagshipjobs.hiringhook.com/jobs ... 82103.aspx

All the best,

Rory

Rory McGuire, Partner
Flagship Management
o + 353 1 905 9100
m + 353 87 7411307
[email protected]