EUROPE TECHNICAL SALES MANAGER, OFFSHORE AND MARINE APPLICATIONS
Europe du Nord - Quebec
Added on 09/23/2013
About the company
Our client is a world-wide supplier of hydraulic cylinders.
Their products are used in forestry and construction machinery, refuse handling equipment, dump trucks, oil and gas field installations and cranes, as well as mining and agricultural equipment.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will insure the offshore and marine applications development as well as the sales growth throughout new clients in Europe regions. Your technical knowledge and expertise will enable you to identify needs of potential clients.
• Analyze potential clientele, identify their needs and business opportunities;
• Use appropriate sales and marketing strategies according to the company’s strategic objectives, as well as the targeted markets;
• Advise and assist clients on determining their technical needs and proposes adapted solutions;
• Promote and sell the Company as well as its services;
• Actively participates in the preparation of call to tenders and insures follow-up with clients;
• Develop and maintain excellent client relationship in order to increase satisfaction;
• Represent the Company in key industry events and targeted markets;
• Insure support and cooperation in sales and marketing development strategies;
• Prepare and participate in business development meetings.
Who we are looking for
• Mechanical Engineering bachelor.
• 5 years experience in a similar position in offshore or marine business, experience in hydraulic cylinders is an asset.
• Relevant training regarding hydraulic cylinders and/or sales is an asset.
• Capacity to understand technical data and synthesizing them specifically for drilling platforms and marine applications.
• Knowledge of suppliers dealing with drilling platforms and marine applications.
• Knowledge of different specifications related to drilling platforms at sea, more specifically related to hydraulic cylinders.
• English written and spoken, German an asset.
What's on offer
Position located mainly in Europe
Michael Page Contact
For further info, apply or phone on +1 514-228-1437.
Your application will be sent to Nicolas Letournel with the reference 1261716 .