Americals Technical Help Desk
Job Description ASSIGNMENT:
The Americas Technical Help Desk (ATHD) is a trained team of engineers that serves as the first point of contact for questions and clarifications on finished lubricants and their applications, as well as escalated inquiries. We are based at the New Brunswick Business Support Center in Moncton, NB.
Our function is to provide accurate and efficient responses to technical and application queries on PCIMA (Passenger & Commercial vehicles, Industrial, Marine and Aviation) lubricant products from ExxonMobil sales staff, distributors and end-users. Technical inquiries are addressed both by phone and by email. The ATHD also serves as point of contact for our company field personnel and engineers on more complex and escalated lubrication application issues.
Supported by an extensive library of reference databases, technical tools, training events and global contacts, we provide technical assistance to customers (internal and external) throughout the Americas.
Act as knowledge expert regarding specifications, applications and performance claims for Mobil branded lubricants
Recommend Mobil lubricants based on equipment use or OEM specifications
Support converting to Mobil lubricants from competitors’ products
Provide technical information on Mobil lubricant products (data sheets, MSDs, general product content/ claims/ approvals)
Provide technical information on the application of Mobil lubricants
Capture sales leads information and communicate to the appropriate sales channel
Provide result data interpretation/troubleshooting support for Mobil Used Oil Analysis application
Provide nearest Mobil lubricants supply source contact information
Job Category / Work Interest Engineering
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical and/or Chemical Engineering; Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry; Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma
• Bilingualism (English/French or English/Spanish) required
• Work experience in roles with an applied engineering work activity (e.g. automotive, industrial or maintenance environment, would be considered an asset)
• General familiarity with machinery resources, manufacturing and transportation industries
• Customer focus, service delivery oriented
• Excellent (phone) communication / interpersonal / team working / coordination skills
• Problem solving skills
• Self-motivated and independent
• Ability to multi-task
• Comfortable working in a computer/systems desktop environment (SAP, Microsoft Office, database tools)
• Flexible work hours are part of the job requirement
At ExxonMobil Business Support Centre Canada (EMBSCC) we are an integral part of a worldwide network of business support centres that provide financial, technical, information service, transactional, and customer service support for ExxonMobil’s global operations.
• Dedicated support programs include new employee orientation, formal and on-the-job training and continuous learning
• Competitive salary and benefits program (includes company savings, healthcare and pension plans)
• Attractive vacation package, as well additional scheduled days off and floaters
For applicants selected to be interviewed, pre-employment background screening will be required.
We thank all those who apply; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Copies of passports are not acceptable. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.
Office Address Moncton, NB
Application Deadline 05-Mar-2017
Equity Statement The ExxonMobil Business Support Centre Canada is committed to providing equitable treatment and equal opportunity to all individuals.
In certain situations, ExxonMobil may use your application to consider your suitability for other positions within the Company and may also provide the information to its affiliates, including Imperial Oil and affiliates of Exxon Mobil Corporation, in connection with possible opportunities at those affiliates.
https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGWebHost/j ... iteId=5319