Cdn crew wanted for MV Pat Lyall for Cdn Arctic

Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

Cdn crew wanted for MV Pat Lyall for Cdn Arctic

Post by The Dieselduck »

ORSI is in the process of crewing a 7th ex NTCL vessel, the Pat Lyall.

She is located in Churchill, Manitoba. On June 26, we need a Chief Engineer, 2nd Engineer and ERA to get her fired up. Then we will ramp up full crew including Master estimated June 30. This is likely a delivery job Churchill to Hay River NWT estimated 30 days then with some leave you could go on another tug as Chief Engineer to provide relief for those taking the 14 day mid-season break.

As mentioned below, I attach herein the rate scale in effect-the 2017 Canadian Merchant Service Guild (CMSG) that would have been in effect with NTCL. Essentially the base hrly for Chief Engineer position x12 plus 9% vacation pay plus 4% in lieu of pension plus payment of 12 stat holidays- All in all good wages. We have a Sun Life employee benefits package in place.

If you wish to pursue this further, pls send me your current resume and all certs. On receipt I will send you a draft engagement contract that will fine tune the wage package. I would appreciate hearing from you soonest Regards A/C

Adrian Coady
President
Offshore Recruiting Services Inc. (ORSI)
30 Queen's Road
St. John's, NL Canada A1C 2A5
Tel: 709-576-8560 ext 234
Cell: 709-685-6774
Fax 709-576-1983
Toll Free - 1-877-245-8560
Email: [email protected]