Shorebased Toronto

Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

Shorebased Toronto

Post by The Dieselduck »

Marine Engineer Shoreside Toronto, Canada BHJOB6704_

Core Group Resources

Marine Engineer Shoreside
Toronto, Canada
This company is a large global consultancy looking for contract marine engineers to join their team.

Job

The Marine Engineer will be responsible for various maritime projects in this region. They will be responsible for safe vessel operations and will be in charge of HSE requirements these vessels.

Qualifications

BS Degree in Engineering, in Mechanical or Marine Engineering
3rd Engineer License or higher

Company Description
Core Group Resources is the bridge that connects the maritime, marine offshore, oil & gas, petrochemical, and environmental industries. Our in depth knowledge of these fields can help you navigate these quickly expanding markets.

Core Group is actively assisting companies hiring top-notch marine engineers, operations, and commercial candidates with our expertise in these industries. Candidates seeking navigation into these industries, let us chart your career here. We have mapped out all verticals in this space and know where professionals are best poised for rapid career growth.

With strong projected growth in these sectors, now is the time to partner with the leading Houston-based recruitment firm of Core Group Resources.

https://www.ziprecruiter.com/jobs/core- ... r-priority
diya1982
Leak Patrol

Re: Shorebased Toronto

Post by diya1982 »

TO: HR & Technical Manager

RE: Chief Engineer / Technical Superintendent

Good Day Sir/Madam,

In reference to your advertised position for Chief Engineer / Technical Superintendent with your reputed organisation, please find resume /CV attached to this email for your kind consideration..

As you can see, I have over 35 years as a Chief Engineer cum Port Engineer & Marine Surveyor, on various vessels, technical and Marine Engineering experience worldwide, focusing on operations and technical / facility management. Specifically, my experience encompasses:

• Vessels; Operation & Maintenance Management
• Operation and Maintenance Management of Assets Health and Safety
• Marine Environmental Impact Assessments
• Ship Repairs, Dry-Docking, Compliance Surveys, QA & PMS Management
• Fit Outs and New Constructions
- Budget Management & Technical Reports

I believe that my experience will be beneficial to your client`s Technical & Engineering Management Department.

Please contact me if you need further information. I can be reached via email at [email protected] or +1 416.807.9338 (Toronto, Canada).

Kindly note that I have all valid Transport Canada Certificates & flexible to relocate

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Nihar K. Sircar