The position - Marine Junior Engineer - relief
We have an opening for a relief Marine Junior Engineer. The Marine Junior Engineer, under the chief engineer supervision, is responsible for the maintenance, repairs and cleanliness of all machinery and machinery spaces and equipment assigned to him.
Boarding Location: St-John's, NL
Starting : May 19th, 2019
We offer excellent work conditions, well maintained vessels, regular schedule 28/28.
- Canadian Marine engineer certificate, motor vessel, Class 4 (STCW-95).
- Ship Personnel with Designated Security Duties Proficiency.
- Knowledge of English mandatory.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Capacity to work under pressure.
To express your interest in the position, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to the career section of our website : www.oceanex.com/hr