Northumberland Ferries Limited
$60,000 - $80,000 a year - Full-time, Permanent
We are currently accepting resumes for Marine Engineers beginning in the spring of 2021. This will be full-time employment during our operating season (March to December) with the possibly of annual pay.
Northumberland Ferries Limited operates the MV Holiday Island and the MV Confederation between Wood Islands, Prince Edward Island and Caribou, Nova Scotia.
· Valid Certificate of Competency as a 4th or 2nd Class engineer
· Valid Seafarers Medical Certificate and all other relevant certificates required to maintain CoC
· Working knowledge of critical operations and SMS documentation
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Proven track record of safe operations
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Experience with passenger services would be an asset
· Canadian citizen or permanent residence status for positions in Canada
Northumberland Ferries Limited is committed to employment equity and actively recruits candidates from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act (women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities)
Please apply online at https://www.ferries.ca/careers/
Expected start date: 2021-03-02
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
Employee assistance program
Extended health care
https://ca.indeed.com/viewjob?jk=93db81 ... qk5udlg803
Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1