St. Catharines, ON, Canada Full Time Experienced
A successful Project Engineer with Heddle Marine will support the Project Manager with planning, executing, monitoring/controlling and closing a project. This includes coordinating a team of professionals to ensure that projects are completed on time, according to requirements without exceeding budgetary restrictions. This involves coordinating contractors, creating timelines, managing materials, and reporting to the Director of Project Management. The Project Engineer will have an understanding or an interest in the marine industry, the ability to work with tight deadlines, and the capability to actively meet challenges. Heddle Marine reserves the right to change or add to the responsibilities listed below.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assign, prioritize, and supervise project tasks (Set milestones and deadlines).
• Identify, prevent, and manage risks.
• Submit deliverables and ensure they adhere to quality standards.
• Perform any other relevant, project-related duties when needed.
• Participate in client meetings.
• Ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manage communication with Clients.
• Communicate with all Supervisors to ensure they have the required information and resources to carry out their tasks effectively.
• Overseas communicating and reporting relevant information to clients.
• Develops continuous improvements practices.
• Serves as a technical resource for the Project Management Department.
• Assist the Purchasing Department with material procurement.
• Create drawings such as structural, P&ID diagrams and arrangement drawings used in design and construction.
• May act as Project Manager on smaller projects.
• Perform calculations and write specifications.
Heddle Shipyards is an equal opportunity employer. All applicable provincial and federal laws will be followed to ensure consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, age, disability or other classification protected by law. Heddle Shipyards will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities in accordance with applicable law. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection will be made on job related factors. If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact the HR department.
We want to thank everyone for applying, however only applicants that possess the required knowledge will be considered for the position.
https://heddlemarineserviceinc.applytoj ... ource=INDE
Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1