A major UK dredging operator is recruiting for a Chief Engineer to join its fleet as soon as possible, working in UK coastal and continental waters.
On offer is:
• A permanent contract with x 12 monthly pay
• 2/2 week on/off rotation
• Excellent benefits
• The opportunity to work for a market leader
To qualify for this role you must have previous Chief Engineer experience, and a minimum of two years in rank is required within the offshore industry on smaller vessels.
• Chief Engineer Unlimited License
• Ideally located in within the UK
• Experience on dredgers is preferred
• Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK
If you would like to be considered for this position, please forward me a copy of your CV, current location and availability.
Ship Management - Offshore
Direct: +44 (0) 2380 208 834
Faststream Recruitment firstname.lastname@example.org
Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1