4th Class Marine Engineer- Bay Ferries Limited
We are currently accepting resumes for a full-time, year-round, 4th Class Engineer.
Bay Ferries Limited operates the mv Fundy Rose between Digby, Nova Scotia and Saint John, New Brunswick. This is a year-round ferry service which employs approximately 150 people. The typical work schedule is one week on, one week off.
What To Expect:
• Training incentives.
• Work/life balance.
• Competitive salary.
• Company Pension.
• Group Benefits Plan.
• Valid Transport Canada Certificate of Competency as 4th Class Engineer
• Valid Seafarers Medical Certificate and all other certificates required to maintain Certificate of Competency.
• Working knowledge of critical operations and Safety Management System documentation.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proven record of safe operations.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in the passenger ship industry
Bay Ferries Limited is committed to employment equity and actively recruits candidates from designated groups defined in the Employment Equity Act (women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities).
Please apply online at https://www.ferries.ca/careers/
Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1