Sustaining Crew Training Rules and Regulatory Requirements
ACI is pleased to announce that Merchant Navy Training Board and IMarEST will give a presentation at 20th Maritime HR & Crew Management Summit, 8-9 March 2017 in Singapore.
Presentation Title: Valuing and recognising seafarer competence, training and development to ensure effective retention and development of seafarers and their expertise’
Speaker: Glenys Jackson,Head of MNTB, Merchant Navy Training Board
Speaker: David Kelly, Director AsiaPac, IMarEST
• Beyond STCW – from base level training for regulatory purposes to developing seafarer expertise and behavioural competences (behaviours) across all job roles at sea
• A framework for seafarer development and progression and the value of chartered status in effective retention strategies
• Effective training provision – what is quality training and how can a company ensure both in-house and external training is meeting defined seafarer development needs
To request the Latest Agenda & more details on the Programme, Speakers and their Presentations by email, please click here>>
• Renel Remos, Head Of Philippines Manning Office, Maersk Line
• Toh Hui Kiong, Head Of Crewing Operations, Thome Offshore Management
• Hemant Pathania, Managing Director/COO, NYK Shipmanagement Pte Ltd
• Amar Hanspal, Divisional Learning Manager, ABS Academy
• Marcin Wolasiewicz, Crew Director, Marine Operations, V. Ships Asia Group Pte. Ltd
• Satnam Singh Kumar, Executive Director, Asia Pacific, V. Ships
• Henrik Bisbo, General Manager, Crewing Operations, Safety & Training, The China Navigation Co Pte. Ltd
• Capt Terence L. Uytingban AFNI, General Manager, UltraShip
• Sanjay Bhavnavi, Director & C.O.O, MMS Maritime Pvt Ltd
• Arnold B. Javier, President, Magsaysay
• Joost Mes, Director, Avior Marine Inc
• Ashok Mulloth, Senior Lecturer, Singapore Polytechnic
• Sachdeva Gurcharan Singh, President, Target Ship Management
• Nicky Wynne, Director Of Devleopment, The Mission To Seafarers
• Bodh Nath Prasad, Executive Director, IS Container Pte Ltd
• Capt Gopala Krishnan, Principal Investigator, Engineering Cluster, Singapore Polytechnic
• Capt Frederick James Francis, Head - International Maritime Programmes Division, Singapore Maritime Academy
• David Kelly, Director, AsiaPac, IMarEST
• Glenys Jackson, Head of MNTB, Merchant Navy Training Board
How to Register:
Contact: Priyesh Waghmare Tel: +91 (0)20.6527.2803 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefit from a discount on group/multiple registrations.
• Insight into the importance of looking at character qualities and skills beyond the compulsory qualifications
• Understanding how culture diversity and awareness can improve the relationship between the different groups within crewing staff
• Updates on MLC and STCW compliance
• Female Seafarers – appealing to and retaining female crewing staff
• Challenges in gaining loyal workers due to the way modern families are put together
• Learning more about the seafarer training methodology and how the qualifications translate into individual working competence
• Looking at the effectiveness of ECDIS and web-based learning to enhance ship operation capabilities
• Outlining the GMDSS (The Global Maritime Dress and Safety System) and SAT-C
Who Will Attend?
ACI’s summits attract a targeted group of senior level executives with a strict focus on end-users from the industry.
Our delegates will be drawn from the Ship Operators including VP’s, Directors and Mangers of: HR, Crew & Personnel, HSEQ, Manning and Training. Also present will be the relevant authorities involved in the development and training of crew.
2016 Summit Attendees Included:
Exmar Shipmanagement NV* Elburg Shipmanagement Phils., Inc.*Gearbulk*Constanta Maritime University*Döhle Seafront Crewing (Manila), Inc* International Seafarers' Welfare & Assistance Network (ISWAN)*Wallem Ship Management Ltd*Global Maritime Education & Training Association*PHILCAMSAT* Mariners' Polytechnic Training Center, Inc*Thome Ship Management Pte Ltd*Avior Marine Inc*RightShip*Allmode*V R Maritime Services Pvt Ltd* International Transport Workers' Federation (ITF)*V. Ships Asia Group Pte. Ltd*Crewplanet NL*Shell Ship Management Limited*Oldendorff Carriers*National Iranian Tanker Co*Teekay Marine*NSB Group *Asia Marine Shanghai Ltd* Thenamaris Ships Management*Ferranti Ocean Maritime And Shipmanagement Limited*Arab Maritime Petroleum Transport Co*Latitude B* Seagull Group*Bangladesh Marine Academy*Columbia Shipmangement Ltd*ATIS Limited* Canada Steamship Lines Group*AMBER SHIPPING LINE SIA*Crewsecure *Alpha Marine Group* Italian Maritime Academy Phils., Inc*Videotel Pte Ltd* Odessa Maritime Training Centre*Tschudi Shipmanagement*Singapore Polytechnic.
For more Information & Registration:
Priyesh Waghmare Tel: +91 (0)20.6527.2803 Email: email@example.com
To visit website, please click here http://www.wplgroup.com/aci/event/marit ... ment-asia/