St. Lawrence Cruise Line
$250 a day
St. Lawrence Cruise Lines Inc. has an opening for an Engineer aboard the M/V Canadian Empress. The M/V Canadian Empress is a 66 passenger overnight cruise ship operating out of Kingston on alternating 4, 5, 6 and 7 night cruises to Montreal, Ottawa/Hull and Quebec City.
Under the onboard supervision of the Captain, and shore-side engineering the Engineer position is responsible for the following:
Operating all marine mechanical systems
- Maintenance of all things mechanical
- Preventive Maintenance
- Clean Engine Room & Bilges
- Electric management and troubleshooting
- Bunkering fuel, water, sewage
11 hour days average
Alternating cruises on a “tour-on, tour-off” basis
Salary depending on experience and certification.
- meals and accommodation while cruising
- transportation to/from ports with meal allowance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $250.00 /day
Kingston, ON (Preferred)
Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1