2014 Nov - LNG in BC a Nautical Institute function

Planning an event? Heard of an interesting event? Want to share a milestone with the community? This is the place.
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

2014 Nov - LNG in BC a Nautical Institute function

Post by The Dieselduck »

The Nautical Institute BC Branch (NIBC) is planning an informational session on LNG on the BC Coast, for members of NIBC and fellow professional Institutes. This email is to invite your participation. The session will take place on 12 Nov 2013, 0930-1200, at the Naval Officers Training Centre Collier Theatre in Victoria. It will consist of the following speakers:

Port Development in Prince Rupert (Capt Gary Paulson, VP Operations PRPA)
LNG Planning for the BC Coast (Capt David Kyle, Marine Consultant
PNW LNG)

LNG Planning and Experience from the Das Island Integrated Gas Development Project (Capt Tom Wood, Wood Marine) There will be time for questions/discussion and the session will end with a no-host social in the Gunroom at NOTC. This event will not be open to the public, but the attendance of professionally involved and interested parties will help to make this an informative and rewarding session. To this end, I ask you to circulate this to your own professional contacts within SNAME, CIMarE, RINA, RIN, CMMC and other similar bodies.

I request that those interested email me {Nigel Greenwood} [email protected] directly so that I may maintain a track of numbers and an access list. Specific directions will be emailed later to those responding.

Please contact me with any questions,

Yours aye,

Nigel
Nigel Greenwood, MM, FRIN, MNI
Greenwood Maritime Solutions Ltd
http://www.greenwoodmaritime.com
[email protected]
250-507-8445