LNG Fuel for Shipping: A Commercial Reality?
20 - 21 September 2011, Stockholm
Quote VIP Code: FKT2226BSEM to claim your £100 Discount!
This is an event with a difference! While other industry gatherings re-assess the environmental benefits of LNG, the LNG Fuel Forum pioneers analysis of the commercial reality of using LNG as a ship’s fuel.
Just 5 of the many reasons why you should join us this September...
1. Meet your international colleagues, peers and competitors to discuss new business opportunities in the bunkering market in this enhanced networking setting.
2. Listen to insights from representatives across the LNG supply chain including Statoil, Wallenius Marine AB, O.W. Bunker & Trading A/S, Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering, Lloyd's List Intelligence and Gasnor.
3. Discover successful and efficient LNG bunkering solutions at the interactive workshop on the 19th September: Exploring Successful & Efficient LNG Bunkering Solutions.
4. Hear the latest developments in building Baltic and North Sea LNG networks and examine the feasibility of establishing an LNG infrastructure and options for project financing.
5. Hear shipowners' and operators' LNG experiences to fully prepare yourself with the practical and commercial realities of using LNG as a ship's fuel.
“It has been a very informative event to know the present status and application of LNG as a ship fuel. Based on the knowledge I got here, I shall be able to determine the development strategy for my company” M Ohstu, Mitsui Engineering & Shipbuilding Co.
Book your place now
- call: +44 (0)20 7017 5511
- email: email@example.com
- visit: http://www.informamaritimeevents.com/FKT2226BSEM
PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE: Please contact Paul Skinner on +44 (0)20 7017 4402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any question regarding the programme or speaking opportunities, please contact Kathryn Barnard at email@example.com