2018 Nov - CMAC, Ottawa

Planning an event? Heard of an interesting event? Want to share a milestone with the community? This is the place.
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

2018 Nov - CMAC, Ottawa

Post by The Dieselduck »

La version française suit. | The French version follows.

National CMAC Meeting – November 13-14-15, 2018

Registration is now open. Attendees can sign up by completing the online registration form at the link below:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-c ... 8696949888

Registration to attend the National CMAC meetings is free.

The meeting will commence at 9:00 am on Tuesday, November 13, 2018 and conclude at 4:30 pm on Thursday, November 15, 2018.

Attached you will find:

- Submission form for agenda item suggestions. The deadline is Friday September 21, 2018.
- An information sheet for visitors to the Ottawa Region.

Thank you

The National CMAC Secretariat Team.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Réunion du CCMC national – 13-14-15 novembre 2018

Vous pouvez maintenant vous inscrire en utilisant le formulaire d'inscription en ligne. Vous n’avez qu’à remplir le formulaire au lien ci-dessous :

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/national-c ... 8696949888

L’inscription aux réunions nationales du CCMC est gratuite.

La réunion débutera à 9 h 00 le mardi 13 novembre 2018 et se terminera à 16 h 30, le jeudi 15 novembre 2018.

Vous trouverez ci-joint :

- Le formulaire de suggestions de points à l'ordre du jour. La date limite est le 21 septembre, 2018.
- Un feuillet d’information pour le gens de l’extérieur de la région d’Ottawa.

Merci

L'équipe du Secrétariat nationale du CCMC.

NATIONAL CMAC INFORMATION SHEET - FALL 2018.pdf
(24.69 KiB) Downloaded 343 times
Shame_on_TC_2017
Tanktop Cleaner
Currently located: Canada

Re: 2018 Nov - CMAC, Ottawa

Post by Shame_on_TC_2017 »

Hopefully they will be discussing the proposed marine personnel regulations and someone attending can collect this information and let us know on this site. The information BCFMWU envoy Jodi Gaudet provided to Martin for his Manilla 2010 monitor blog post outlining the engineering licensing requirements was very helpful.

To me personally, I am waiting on this information with much anticipation as I am going to begin working on the requirements as soon as i know what they are.

I wish i could attend this meeting to have a little insight into what has put my license upgrading plans into chaos since I was told to cancel my applied mechanics exam in 2017 - which led me to end my study period and return to work only later to have that kicked out from under me.