Marcel LaRoche

A place to remember our peers who have completed their last voyage on this earth. Finish With Engines.
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Marcel LaRoche

Post by JK »

It is with great sorrow that I post this.
Marcel passed Saturday in Victoria BC. When memorial details are published, I will update this.
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

Re: Marcel LaRoche

Post by The Dieselduck »

Oh no, I just spoke with him recently. Sad to hear.

from his LinkedIn account:
There is great sadness in announcing that the
indominable Marcel LaRoche has left us. It was the end of an intense struggle with an aggressive cancer. He fought for the duration with every ounce of his fierce spirit, and infused the journey with laughter and hope, right until the day he could no longer speak. He had such a large spirit. In his being, there was brightness, passion, strength, laughter, kindness, loyalty, and adventure at every turn, and I am sure he will
have brought these things into his professional life as well. I ask those who have been touched by him to go out into the world in the coming days and find something extraordinary to witness. Make him
a tribute. You might share the story of this (or other stories of him) with me [his wife - Natasha LaRoche] ...you can find me on Facebook or on email at [email protected]. I look forward to making a connection with those who feel moved to do so.
LaRoche.jpg
Martin Leduc
Certified Marine Engineer and Webmaster
Martin's Marine Engineering Page
http://www.dieselduck.net
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Re: Marcel LaRoche

Post by JK »

I've known him for 40 years. His personality was bigger then his body. I am truly knocked over by his passing.