Canada Immigration UK CoC

General maritime and engineering discussion occurs on this board. Feel free to post newsbits, comments, ask questions about maritime matters and post your opinions.
nandavadekarsushant
First Time Poster
Currently located: Mumbai

Canada Immigration UK CoC

Post by nandavadekarsushant »

Hi, seniors need guidance.
I need some help with CA immigration, working as a 2nd Marine Engineer (NOC 2274 - Skilled Labour 'B') from rating background, Indian citizen, 35 years old, Holding ''EOOW III/1 Unlimited CoC''.
I have strong experience of over 9 Years on Cruise Ships and 7 Years on Commercial Ships total of 16 Years at Sea interested in immigrating to Canada

Is the study route a good option I was planning to do the below program at NSCC to get a PGWP and then qualify for the CEC class for the PR?
previously got 3 student visa refusals for BBA Project management for Yorkville university

Please suggest, seniors
1. Marine engineering Management technology 1 year does not have a co-op placement (does not qualify for CEC Canada)
2. Marine engineering basic technology 2-year cadet training (has co-op and does meet CEC Canada requirement)
3. Power Engineer technology pure land-based course.

What is the option for me to get a PR status?
2. AIP / RNIPP - for Atlantic immigration and rural Immigration - But difficult to find employer sponsorship outside Canada.
2. PNP's - I have registered for PNP for Manitoba and Saskatoon as they don't require a job offer and employer details for registration and getting in the pool.
3. Bussiness Visa - I don't have any NOC 0 or A code Experience.
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Re: Canada Immigration UK CoC

Post by JK »

Sorry to see you have has no responses. They are difficult questions for laypersons.