COVID Vaccines

General maritime and engineering discussion occurs on this board. Feel free to post newsbits, comments, ask questions about maritime matters and post your opinions.
Dieseldude
Tanktop Cleaner
Currently located: Nova Scotia

COVID Vaccines

Post by Dieseldude »

Wonder if any forum participants have any insight to offer on the possibility of mandated COVID "vaccines" for marine crew. There are many reasons one should be concerned about the safety of COVID "vaccines" that have been rushed to market in a matter of months, compared to the normal vaccine development time of about 10 years. It is possible that serious side effects could appear weeks, months, or even years after taking the jab. Effects could be far worse than the disease itself. It is interesting to note that vaccine manufactures are exempt from liability for harm that might be caused by their product.

This subject involves legal, and ethical matters. The simple facts are that forced "vaccines" cannot be lawful. Unconsented delivery of a material into one's body via a sharp object is an assault, and like any assault is subject to the Criminal Code. Everyone who works as vessel crew has taken first aid training, so is aware of the legal requirement of consent before even touching the body of somebody else to offer any intervention in a first aid situation. If one has surgery, they must sign a consent form giving authority to the surgeon to do any cutting to one's body. Even forced PCR testing is technically an assault. It would be quite absurd for a street thug to escape legal repercussions for jabbing a stick up one's nostril.

There is no reason that criminal law and Constitutional and Charter laws should not apply for vaccines. The Constitution and Charter protects the security of of one's person. So there should not be any requirement for further discussion of the matter. However we have seen governments trample rights in effort to advance political agendas on the COVID situation. Science and legal rights have been ignored while the politics of the "pandemic" dominate.

Denial of employment and services for asserting one's rights is unlawful but could be a whole legal mine field. An employer or government cannot lawfully demand that an employee or perspective employee subject themselves to assault and violation of their rights. The same is true for providers of services such as airlines concerning the general public. I have not heard of COVID "vaccine" refusal becoming a issue yet in Canada. Does anyone know of any such case(s) ? Is anyone aware of unions or professional associations who are preparing to protect the rights of members from forced "vaccines" ? Have any unions or professional associations been encouraging COVID "vaccines" or even forcing the issue ?

Note:
The word "vaccine" has been cited in quotes because the mRNA "vaccines" do not meet the technical definition of vaccine. "Pandemic" is also in quotes due to doubt that the COVID situation actually meets the definition. PCR testing generates a large amount of false positives, causing the possibility that the disease may not be near as widespread as commonly believed.
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Re: COVID Vaccines

Post by JK »

Seriously? Posting this half baked Russian conspiracy stuff here? Is this how you approach your marine duties? Read part of a manual?

I know many mariners who had their vaccine passport to join ships in various places in the world. No difference. They weren't forced, the got the jab if they wanted to work. You don't want to get jabbed, then you shouldn't be on a ship to infect your shipmates.
Dieseldude
Tanktop Cleaner

Post by Dieseldude »

Sorry, but this is not Russian conspiracy. Russia has rolled out its own variety of a COVID vaccine, so what quarrel have they against other countries that offer the jab ? Personal attack on an opposing view is only indication of one's own weak position in a discussion. Please concentrate on the merits and facts of the subject. The term "conspiracy theory" was first popularized by the CIA in the aftermath of the Warren Commission to discredit members of the public who did not believe its incredible conclusions. The term has no place in logical discussion.

Are you confusing existing conventional type vaccines such as for yellow fever, polio, etc with the new mNRA "vaccines" ? There is no comparison. The older varieties have been long tested and proven. mNRA is a form of gene therapy that forces the body to fabricate unnatural proteins that supposedly mimic spike proteins on the COVID virus surface. The is supposed to case the body's immune system to produce antigens. This is an unnatural intervention that has the possibility to cause serious long term and serious side effects. Once jabbed, effects are irreversible. Gene therapy agents that have had only a few months of development and testing compared to many years for conventional vaccines, by situation have had no long term testing. This makes them extremely risky. Lack of testing makes mass injections an experiment. Manufactures have shown that they are making it up as they go. Pfizer did no even know how to store their doses. First an exotic and costly -40 degree refrigeration system was needed. Now ordinary refrigerators are ok.

Governments, employers, fellow crew, etc. have not the right to demand that a person be a participant in a massive medical experiment in which each subject is the guinea pig, and the stakes are life and death for each. I have invested in a career and certificate in a profession in which I lawfully have the right to work. When my certificate was issued, I did not agree to gene therapy as a condition. If my ship mates choose to endanger their health by subjecting themselves to unproven experimental medical intervention, that is their choice. They have no right to impose such on others. The Nuremburg Code protects me internationally from being an unwilling subject in medical experiments. In Canada my personal security is protected by the Constitution and the Charter. Remember what you learned in your first aid training about consent ? If you perceive that I am in need of first aid assistance, you must first ask my consent, otherwise you are committing an assault, and subject to legal penalties. I'm justified in using deadly force to repel the attack. Forced injections are no different. Denial of employment and services based upon refusal to subject one's self to harm is coercion, another unlawful act. It falls in the same category as uttering a threat. It is also notable that one's medical information is confidential. Employers are restricted in what they can lawfully ask about an employee's or applicant's health.

Pressure or force applied by governments, employers, fellow crew, etc. to force anyone to take needless health risks are unlawful, unethical, and dangerous. What if it is discovered that a half liter a day of vodka would prevent the Wuhan flu ? Would you destroy your liver ? (Not a Russian conspiracy). If you demand that your ship mates put their health and life to such risk, then perhaps you are the one who should not be aboard. The vast majority of Wuhan flu patients recover quickly and effective treatments using conventional drugs are available. No need for high risk gene therapy. Even the manufactures of mRNA gene therapies have stated that they will not prevent infection, only decrease infection severity. Seems like a weasel statement, since most cases in initially healthy people are not serious to begin with. mNRA injections are really a needless red hearing promoted by the COVID industrial complex who are making billions out from the mass hysteria.
JK
Enduring Contributor
Currently located: East Coast, Canada

Post by JK »

What I see you posting is, me, me, me. Sorry you are so inconvenienced by disease.
Dieseldude
Tanktop Cleaner

Post by Dieseldude »

Sorry, but it is difficult to avoid certain terminologies in a discussion that involves one's lawful rights and freedoms and one's health. I may have avoided the word "me" to some extent by such euphemistic constructs as "this author", "one's self", etc. But that seems to make for a wordy entry that should be unnecessary in informal discussion. I credit fellow mariners with the intelligence to apply themselves as the "me" in statements I have made of myself. Such is the intent of many narrative writings. I am confident that you have read narrative works of literature in which the author intended the reader to place themselves into the story. Such an argument on terminology bears no relevance to to the central subject.

How about some comment based upon the merit and facts. I have been finding that "vaccine" proponents soon exhaust themselves of logic, and begin personal attacks. Serious threats to life and health, and the hardships that most people are enduring over the "pandemic" go beyond "inconvenienced". For myself, I respect the rights and freedoms of fellow mariners to determine what medical interventions they will accept. I would not even insist that someone take an aspirin, antibiotic, etc. Most medications involve risks to a greater or lesser extent.
Dieseldude
Tanktop Cleaner

Post by Dieseldude »

According to a recent article in marinelog.com, it is looking grim for international shipping. Port states and shipping companies are beginning to demand that crew be "vaccinated". This will trample crew rights. The result could be death and disability of crew, as side effects to the gene therapy begin to appear. Crew who assert their rights will face an end to their career, as they are refused employment. No doubt, many will yield to the coercion both due to need to maintain an income, lack of knowledge of the health risks, and lack of knowledge of their rights under the Nuremberg Code, which protects the rights of people to refuse being used as test subjects in this grand medical experiment. The gene therapy agents have not been FDA approved, but were only given emergency use authorization. This automatically classes them as experimental, so personal rights regarding them fall under the Nuremberg Code.

If enough crew refuse, arrogant port states, and shipping companies which are trapped in the middle, will have to back down. International mariners will need to be prepared to sit at home and refuse the experimental gene therapy experimentation. Hopefully when shipping comes to a grinding halt, the perpetrators will have no choice but to back down. Yielding to accept the unproven concoction could permanently put your health in severe jeopardy. Already there have been many reports of serious reactions and deaths shortly after accepting the jab. Anyone who has a unionized job needs to begin organizing to insure that their union will act to protect their rights. In addition to shipping companies and port states, air lines are a whole other brood of devils to deal with. If you assert your rights, you may not get your jumbo jet ride to your job. Oh well enough mariners will need to refuse, to get the tyranny turned around.

One danger in the situation is the misinformation circulated by the covid industrial complex, governments, and media which have falsely labeled these as vaccines. They do not meet the definition of a vaccine. They are an experimental mNRA gene therapy agent. They work much differently from conventional vaccines. The politics and public panic that have escalated has resulted in the dangerous absurdity of the situation in which dangerous demands are being made on people. And of course this is a giant cash cow for powerful pharma companies who have done a super sell to governments. So far doses have been accepted by complacent people who have fallen for the propaganda. In Canada I have not heard of anyone who has been forced into becoming a guinea pig.

I have not yet heard of "vaccine" mandates for mariners in Canada, but no doubt, your government will at some time attempt to force you to accept this risk to your health. If it kills you, of course it will be too late. If it disables you, there is no recourse. Manufactures of the concoctions are legally free of all liabilities. This in itself indicates a complete lack of confidence in their products that ought to make potential customers run.

https://www.marinelog.com/shipping/crew ... aign=23705
The Dieselduck
Administrator
Currently located: Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada (West Coast of Canada)

Post by The Dieselduck »

huh... what can i say. If you don't want to take that vaccine, i believe this is your choice.

However, your fellow crewmember also have a right to a safe work environment and their own belief. Your beliefs, be that as they may, do not seem to be backed up by consensus as far as I know - as I am not a expert in this field, i would defer to those that are, namely Public Health Authorities. Therefore the greater good would be the common sense approach, and you would have to abstain from posing a risk to those around you, and stay ashore in whatever capacity the company is able to afford you.
Martin Leduc
Certified Marine Engineer and Webmaster
Martin's Marine Engineering Page
http://www.dieselduck.net