Saam Towage Canada is looking for a 2nd Class Marine Engineer to work in Prince Rupert.
The qualifications you must have are:
• 1 to 2 Years job experience with Tugs or marine vessels –
Occupational Health & Safety
• Engineering Certificate for the assigned vessel, 2nd class.
• Fork-lift certification or the ability to acquire it.
• Advanced English, Basic Spanish.
• Current and valid MED and First Aid Certificates.
• Must be able to travel within Canada by air.
• Must have a valid BC Driver's License
If you or someone you know is interested and qualified for this position, please email your resume with a cover letter to [email protected]
The Successful candidate must be or become a member in good standing with the Canadian Merchant Service Guild.
Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1