We are currently accepting resumes for Marine Engineers for full-time employment.
Northumberland Ferries Limited operates between Wood Islands, Prince Edward Island and Caribou, Nova Scotia.
• Valid Certificate of Competency as a 2nd Class engineer or higher.
• Valid Seafarers Medical Certificate and all other relevant certificates required to maintain CoC.
• Working knowledge of critical operations and SMS documentation.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Proven track record of safe operations.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills.
• Experience with passenger services would be an asset.
• Canadian citizen or permanent residence status for positions in Canada.
NOTICE: In order to work on Canadian ships, seafarers must be legally allowed to work in Canada (through citizenship or permanent residency)
Employers looking to fill Marine Engineering or related positions can do so here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1