WELCOME TO A NEW YEAR IN THE MARINE ENGINEERING WORLD!
ON THURSDAY THE 17th OF JANUARY
The January meeting of the CIMarE will be held at Abernethy and Gaudin Boatbuilders Ltd (AG) near the Brentwood Pub and alongside the Brentwood ferry terminal.
Our hosts will be Rob Abernathy and Jean Gaudin.
There will be some light “eats” offered and paid for by our Institute. Coffee and tea will be provided by AG.
Abernethy and Gaudin are boatbuilders who offer a full range of professional services for the restoration and building of all types of wooden boats…. sail, power (large or small).
The meeting will take place at 7:00 pm on Thursday, 17th January 2019.
Members are instructed to park at the pay-parking lot across from the Brentwood Pub near the Brentwood Ferry terminal.
Directions as follows:
- take West Saanich Road north to Saanichton village.
- go north through the village to the roundabout at Verdier Road. On the roundabout, exit at the 9:00 o’clock position onto Verdier Rd which will take you down the hill to the Brentwood Pub and the ferry terminal.
- Park at the Brentwood pay-parking lot across from the the Brentwood Pub (on the north side of Verdier Rd).
- walk downhill towards the ferry terminal.
- look for the sign saying "Seahorse Cafe”. To the right of that sign is a paved public walkway
- walk along that walkway for about 100 feet.
- on your left is Abernathy and Gaudin Boatbuilders Ltd.- go down the large set of steps and enter the AG facility on the left.
....................or you can google it, and follow your GPS screen.................. for the navigational impaired amongst us........ :>)
Hope to see you there--------------it should be a most interesting meeting.
Communications, VIBranch, CIMarE
1 post • Page 1 of 1